Learning ⋅ Goal setting ⋅ Social Brunch
Hosted by Tim Cook
11am – 1pm, Saturday, 15 April 2017
Highbury Fields, London
We’ll learn about big trends impacting our lives and how we need to adapt in order to thrive, we’ll share a superfood smoothie brunch, and then dive deep into goalsetting to set (or review) our health goals in a positive and supportive environment. You’ll learn, meet new friends, share great food, and come away with a sense of purpose and drive towards really achieving the health goals that are important for you.
Together we’ll cover:
- Living an extraordinary life – a discussion around healthy and fulfilling longevity.
- Superfoods brunch – share a satisfying superfood brunch, discuss the benefits of superfoods, and talk about to more easily integrate good health into our lives.
- Goal setting for ultimate health – a session where we’ll dive into what’s personally important for us, making and reviewing our goals.
Tim Cook, The Raw Londoner
Tim is deeply interested in how to maximise health using a plant based approach. He founded Raw Londoner from his love of simple raw food and the amazing variety available in London. He brings his curiosity and passion to the event, leading a practical and fun session designed to help you improve the quality of your life.
Tim Cook will host the superfood smoothie bar demonstrating how to make his signature ‘Kitchen Sink‘ smoothie that powers his day. You can adapt the smoothie design for yourself, based on your taste preferences and available ingredients.
” …when a smoothie is whipped up in front of you and the tasters are handed out, you understand why superfood smoothies are an easy way to get maximum nutrition and taste in one go. Tim’s enthusiasm is undeniable and infectious and if a smoothie can make him that happy, I want some too!” – Wayne
- Superhero Rocket Fuel – 100% raw and cold pressed organic black kale, spinach, rainbow chard, chicory leaves, turmeric, ginger, golden beetroot, cucumber, fennel, lemon, apple
- Raw Londoner’s Kitchen Sink Smoothie – a meal in a glass made of greens, fruit, protein, omega 3 oils, nuts, and superfoods that will supercharge your day
- Raw cacao chia seed puddings with fresh fruit
- Superhero Nut Milk – activated almonds, flesh and juice of young Thai coconuts, dates, and raisins
- Herbal tea selection and freshly brewed coffee
- Lovechock raw chocolate
All the food is raw plant based vegan (with the obvious exception of tea and coffee which is hot!).
“Tim is a great host and knowledgeable, I’d definitely recommend attending the next one if you want to be inspired…I’m not intimidated by my Vitamix anymore, anything goes…literally! I look forward to other events and being part of this community” – Naz
Venue and times
We’re right opposite the beautiful Highbury Fields, so if it’s a sunny day we’ve got the chance to spend time relaxing in the park afterwards!
Saturday, 15 April 2017
11am – 1pm
Screenworks (opposite Highbury Fields)
22 Highbury Grove, N5 2EF
Closest tube: Highbury & Islington
Queries and Food Sensitivities
Please contact us if you have any questions or food sensitivities. If we’ve got some notice we’ll do our best to cater so that any particular sensitivities are avoided. Please email email@example.com