10am-12pm, Saturday, 3 December – London
Maida Hill Place, Westbourne Park, London
The Superfoods Brunch Club is for you to enjoy a superfood loaded brunch while meeting new friends and learning about plant based wellness.
- Warm Rosy Tea (rosehip, ginger, nutmeg, raw apple cider vinegar, camu camu, peach, lime, bacillus coagulans, kombucha, maple syrup, carob syrup)
- Ubernourishment Amazeballs (organic peanut butter, coconut sugar, coconut nectar, cacao butter, cacao powder, cashew nuts, raisins, Peruvian carob, sea salt)
- Superhero Rocket Fuel (Biodynamic and organic rainbow chard, spinach, black kale, chicory leaves, cucumber, golden beetroot, fennel, apples, lemons, kiwifruit, pomegranate, ginger, turmeric)
- Coconut chia pudding (chia seeds, coconut milk, vanilla powder, maple syrup)
- Pea & Mint Croquettes, Avocado Relish, Sour Cream (peas, mint leaves, lemon juice, olive oil, spinach, chia seed, tomato, pine nuts, nutritional yeast, chives, salt, avocado, chilli flakes, lime juice, cashews, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar)
- Fruity Smoothy (pear, apple, ground cinammon, nutmeg, coconut milk)
Russell James is the Raw Food Chef. He’s educated over 50,000 people in 50 countries and is all about creating sexy and irresistible raw meals. We’re privileged to have him join us for the morning to talk to us about his experiences with raw food.
At the age of 28, Russell took a life-changing trip to Koh Samui, Thailand. After years of working in the fast food industry, he had developed skin problems and was searching for a solution. In his research, Russell read about the powers of fasting and the spas in Thailand that offered these healing retreats. It was during this time that Russell discovered raw foods.
Russell’s passion was ignited by vibrant meals he was able to create with raw food. Not only were these dishes creative and flavorful, the health benefits were amazing.
This excitement led Russell to start a blog about his raw food journey. Others became interested in Russell’s natural talent and began to take notice of this up-and-coming raw chef.
Teaching local classes, he began drawing students from all over Europe and the US. His drive was to make raw food accessible every day. Whether it was raw sandwiches or show-stopping dinner parties, your meals could be amazingly healthy.
Today, Russell has had the pleasure of teaching raw food to thousands of people worldwide. Students have learned through his podcasts, eBooks, live classes and online courses at www.therawchef.com
9am – 9:45am, Saturday 19 November
Elizabeth Banks is offering a unique movement session before the brunch. In this session you will explore your own movement potential under her expert eye as she guides you through simple and powerful movement drills to map your motions for a more confident movement experience.
The human body is a great compensator, however if left unattended our movement asymmetries can contribute to pain and limit performance. Elizabeth combines neurological and biomechanical methods to assess how your body moves and with her experienced eye she is able to assess your movement limitations, helping you move towards pain free confident motion through all ranges of motion, at every speed under varied loads.
By truly exploring your movement capacity you will move better and feel stronger than you ever have before. The movement session is optional. All you need do is wear comfortable clothes and turn up!
Elizabeth’s style of training is movement based, grounded on solid scientific principles gained through 15 years of education with a relentless drive to understand human movement. She is a Fellow of the Gray Institute, a TRX Master Trainer, and a strength and conditioning specialist (NSCA CSCS), as well as having studied neurology (Z Health and AMN). These combine to give her a unique understanding of biomechanics and neurology, allowing her to work with a range of clients from performance athletes to seniors.
We’re in a gorgeous venue, complete with art, plants, and music, close to Westbourne Park tube.
Venue and times
9am – 9:45am Movement session (optional)
10am – 12pm: Brunch
Saturday, 3 December
Maida Hill Place
2-4 Fernhead Road
London, W9 3ET