The Superfood Smoothie Taster Brunch is all about having a great time while learning about superfoods.
At the Superfood Smoothie Tasting Brunch, we’ll:
- Make and taste a range of amazing superfood smoothies loaded with incredible nutrition
- Sample exotic superfood in different recipes: maca, chaga mushroom, Amazonian acai, Amazonian fruit blend, chia, flaxseed, seaweed, omega 3 oil, and more from Revolution Foods, Markus Rothkranz, Udos, and more
- Meet new people who ‘get’ your crazy idea of smoothies for meals!
I’m a smoothie geek. I live on plant based smoothies a lot because I love how fast and easy it is to make super nutritious food that tastes great. I’m opening up my kitchen to share what I’ve learned and let you ‘hands-on’ try a range of exotic superfoods and flavours without having to spend £hundreds on buying tons of things to try them out.
The different superfood smoothies we’ll play with include:
- The Markus Rothkranz wildcrafted special – using incredible wildcrafted powdered protein blended with wild or organically harvested durian, pine nuts, pumpkin seed, and much more with just a little fruit
- Raw Londoner’s Kitchen Sink – a meal in a glass made of greens, fruit, protein, omega 3 oils, nuts, and superfoods that will supercharge your day
- Cocado! – fresh young coconut and avocado put together in way that’s just sensational
- Revolution Foods Recovery Shake – flood your body with the nutrition it needs after your workout
- Raw Cacao Almond Dream – because, well, chocolate! Made with raw cacao, coconut yoghurt, almond milk, and other superfoods it turns a treat into a nutritional powerhouse
You’ll be able to sniff and taste different exotic superfoods plus we’ll talk about what superfoods are and the reasons for using different superfoods.
You’ll be able to sniff and taste different exotic superfoods plus we’ll talk about what superfoods are and the reasons for using different superfoods.“…when a smoothie is whipped up in front of you and the tasters are handed out, you understand why superfood smoothies are an easy way to get maximum nutrition and taste in one go. Tim’s enthusiasm is undeniable and infectious and if a smoothie can make him that happy, I want some too!” – WayneBook here
Superfoods are a great addition to your nutrition if you want to:
- Build muscle and increase sports performance
- Cut fat and lose weight
- Increase energy
- Live longer and healthier
“Tim is a magician when it comes to making smoothies!”– Guy Rowley
Tips on getting the best deals
I am always looking for the best deals and as a thank you for joining I’ll provide you with discount codes so you can order your favourite products directly online at the best prices (but there’s no sales pitch for you to buy anything).
“Tim is a great host and knowledgeable, I’d definitely recommend attending the next one if you want to be inspired…I’m not intimidated by my Vitamix anymore, anything goes…literally! I look forward to other events and being part of this community” – Naz
It’ll be fun!
Please join for a fantastic brunch. It’ll be informal and fun, and you’ll learn!
There are limited spaces available for each Superfood Smoothie Taster Brunch so please choose your ticket now:
11am – 1pm, Thursday, 3 September, 2016
Covent Garden, London
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may transfer your ticket to another person. Just let us know that you’re doing it. If you want to transfer to a different date please do it at least two days before the event you’re booked for by emailing email@example.com. So long as there is capacity and we’ve had at least two days’ notice before the event you’re booked on, we’ll do what we can to help.
No. The less printed stuff the better. We’ll have the registration list!
There are no refunds but you can transfer your ticket to another person or, subject to giving us at least two days notice, transfer to a different date.
Yes, so long as there’s one person turning up per ticket bought we’re pretty relaxed about who that person is!
hi Tim it sounds interesting and looking forward to it. Please provide your address of the event asap.
Many thanks Tessa
Sorry I missed the last few events! Please let me know by TXT 0751 335 8517 for future.Thanx, G