2-4:30pm, Saturday, 9 June – The Plant Based House, Streatham Hill
Overview • Menu • Tim Cook • Venue • Book Tickets
Learn how to integrate superfood smoothies that are loaded with massive nutrition and taste amazing into your life. You’ll see and make a selection of superfood smoothies from the simple to the complex, all immensely nutritious, plus you’ll learn how to easily add them into your life. The session is hosted by Tim Cook, a long term superfood smoothie advocate, who will open the kitchen of The Plant Based House for you to learn the secrets for optimal nutrition, easily. You’ll learn, make new friends, and have fun!
“Tim is a magician when it comes to making smoothies!”– Guy
2 – 4:30pm, Saturday, 9 June
Tim Cook will host you in the beautiful kitchen of The Plant Based House for a fun, intensive and appetising session working through his passion for getting massive nutrition from superfood loaded smoothies. You will expand your knowledge on what’s possible, learn new recipes, and leave knowing what you need to do to increase the superfoods in your life!
Tim is a superfood smoothie geek, who powers his morning with a massive blend that supercharges his day. He’ll share what he does, his tips and tricks, and how you can get the best results.
You’ll be in the company of like minded friends, enjoying great smoothies, for a fun and information loaded session.
- How to make nutrient rich, tasty smoothies, quickly and easily
- What superfoods are and what they aren’t
- How to activate seeds and nuts
- Tricks to aid digestion
- How to setup your kitchen to make superfood smoothies easy
- What superfoods are valuable for energy, aphrodisiacs, vitamins, minerals, and more – you’ll feel more confident choosing what to spend your money on
- The importance of happiness for your health and wellbeing
“…when a smoothie is whipped up in front of you and the tasters are handed out, you understand why superfood smoothies are an easy way to get maximum nutrition and taste in one go. Tim’s enthusiasm is undeniable and infectious and if a smoothie can make him that happy, I want some too!” – Wayne
“Tim is a great host and knowledgeable, I’d definitely recommend attending the next one if you want to be inspired…I’m not intimidated by my Vitamix anymore, anything goes…literally! I look forward to other events and being part of this community” – Naz
- Coconut Bliss – fresh young thai coconut and avocado as you’ve never tasted them before.
- Activated Nuts – a selection of activated nuts and seeds so you can experience first hand the importance of this often misunderstood process.
- Cashew Milk – learn how to make your own nut milk quickly and easily, at a fraction of the cost of shop bought milk.
- Nutrition Powerhouse Smoothie – a great tasting nutritional powerhouse of a smoothie that you can customise for your breakfast (or other meal) containing a massive dose of vitamins, minerals, superfoods, plant based protein, and outstanding nutrition.
- Love Machine – a gorgeous ketogenic blend of berries and coconut cream infused with adaptogenics and aphrodisiacs.
The Plant Based House, SW16 1LR
Full address given on booking
How to get there: It’s just a 10 minute walk from Streatham Hill station. There are lots of buses close by. Free street parking is available.
Tim is a long term superfood smoothie fanatic; the founder of Raw Londoner, which is a community of health focused plant based people in London; a founder of The Plant Based House, a luxury conscious living and working space in South London; and a novice plant based tantric yogi and athlete. He brings passion for healthy plant based living combined with pragmatic results oriented approach.